The Future of E-Commerce Delivery is returning to London in October this year. Attend this future facing e-commerce conference to explore the most innovative approaches to customer experience and delivery operations. Exploring diverse topics including customer expectations, operational efficiency, urban logistics, cross-border e-commerce, and innovation in both the last mile and fulfilment, the event is not to be missed. Plus, with over 170 senior executives from across the continent regularly attending, be sure to grasp this opportunity to gain knowledge and build relationships.
- Hear from Groupon, Shop Direct, eBay, John Lewis and OVS on how retailers are safeguarding success as the e-commerce revolution continues
- Gain insights on innovative new approaches to delivery logistics from international trendsetters including PostNord and Norway Post
- Take home new strategies to apply across the entire e-commerce delivery value chain – from availability and fulfilment to last-mile delivery
- Discover valuable new knowledge about important topics vital to the future of e-commerce, including evolving customer expectations, driving efficiency, cross-border delivery and urban logistics
- Build valuable and long-lasting relationships through exclusive networking opportunities
You will learn:
- How to please the ‘anything, anytime, anywhere’ consumer
- How to differentiate through delivery and ‘wow’ customers
- How to drive efficiency in e-commerce operations
- How to ensure availability through innovation
- How last-mile delivery is being revolutionised
- How to successfully tap into the cross-border e-commerce market
- How to approach urban logistics differently
With early registrations rates for operators and suppliers and complimentary passes for retailers, be sure to book your place at this year’s event.